Ningxia Red has the highest antioxidant rating (ORAC – oxygen rating absorbance capacity) of any fruit or vegetable combination on the market. Protection from free radicals with an impressive antioxidant profile is one of NingXia Red’s strongest assets. It has the highest levels of naturally occurring S-ORAC and ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) activity among its competitors. It also has 21 essential minerals, 19 amino acids, vitamins, glyconutrients to enhance the normal function of the immune system, essential fatty acids and is considered to be the highest source of zeazanthin, a vision protecting carotenoid. NingXia Red does not spike blood sugar levels which makes it a great food source for diabetics and contributes significantly to cellular and cell mediated activities that maintain homeostasis and protect against disease processes such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer and many others.
NingXia Red’s essential oil blend is made up of orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine. Strategically chosen for their health supporting benefits and flavour profiles, these oils are 93 percent d-limonene—a powerful antioxidant and marker for bioactivity and contain the flavone tangeritin. Together this blend adds premium, natural flavouring and helps maintain the body’s normal cellular function*.
The wolfberries (Lycium barbarum) sourced for NingXia Red hail from the Ningxia province in northern China.
The NingXia wolfberry (Gogi berry) has a centuries old history of reported health benefits. In recent years the magazine Domestic and Foreign published a story about a great herbal master who lived over 200 years and died in 1930. He attributed his health and longevity to NingXia wolfberry.
NingXia wolfberry combines the extraordinary wolfberry super fruit with pure essential oils in a powerful, whole-body nutrient infusion. The benefits of the legendary Ningxia wolfberry have been sought after for centuries, and ongoing research continues to yield exciting, new health-supporting properties. Enjoy its naturally delicious flavour daily to sustain energy and to replenish key nutrients for long-lasting health and wellness support.
- Supports normal cellular function
- Supports good health and overall wellness
- Supports normal immune response
- Helps maintain normal eye health
- Provides d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant
- Supports healthy weight management when combined with a healthy diet and physical activity
Who should use NingXia Red?
- Individuals looking to combat the free radicals encountered daily through antioxidant support
- Individuals looking to support a healthy cardiovascular system
- Individuals looking to support healthy eye sight
- Individuals looking for lasting energy in the form of low glycemic calories
- Individuals looking to support a healthy immune system
- Individuals looking to support healthy joints and muscles
- Drink 30 ml – 60 ml twice daily. Best served chilled. Shake well before using and refrigerate after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Did you know?
- NingXia Red is now Halal and Kosher approved.NingXia Red delivers antioxidant synergy from orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils, known for their rich and powerful antioxidant d-limonene.
- The citrus essential oils found in NingXia Red have a vibrant aroma that uplifts the spirit while calming the body.*
- Natural stevia extract—a non-caloric sweetener—and wolfberry polysaccharides support proper cellular communication without spiking blood sugar.*
- NingXia Red does not contain processed high-fructose sweeteners.
- In a blind taste test measuring appearance, flavour, aftertaste, mouth feel, and overall acceptability, NingXia Red was preferred 77 percent when compared to like beverages.
- NingXia Red contains blueberry, cherry, aronia, pomegranate, and plum fruit juices, which are hand selected for their bioactive phytonutrients and ability to support cascading energy.*
- The recommended consumption of 60 ml – 120 ml of NingXia Red daily is based on current whole wolfberry research.
NingXia Red (2 pack) — Item No. 3042560
NingXia Red (4 pack) — Item No. 3044560
*These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2013 Young Living Essential Oils